After a taste of spring last week it has been a little hard to adjust to having to stay inside on a wet, cold day. But it is April and we have to be prepared for a few rainy days. Here is our top 10 list of things to do on a rainy day:
10. Have fun with stickers. These Melissa and Doug Reuseable Sticker Pads are loaded with over 150 stickers that will keep your kids busy for hours! Ages 3+
9. Play Pop-Up Pirate - who doesn't love this game? Ages 4+
8. Do a puzzle. Challenge your little ones with a puzzle like this beautiful Puss 'n Boots Silhouette Puzzle from Djeco. Ages 5+
7. Try some new food. Spend the afternoon making hamburgers, pizza, ice cream or donuts with Tutti Fruiti dough sets. Ages 3+
6. Get creative. The art kit from Alex will have you and your kids creating stunning works of art. Ages 3+.
5. Discover some scientific wonders. Scientific explorers sets will amaze you and your kids with the wonders of light up ice putty, gross glow bouncers and (my favourite) hydro super sand! Ages 6+
4. Build something new. Klutz Lego Chain Reactions is packed with instructions and ideas to build amazing Lego machines! Ages 8+
3. Start a band. This Hape Early Melodies Rhythm Set will have everyone dancing the afternoon away! Ages 1+
2. Read a book. Cuddle up with a good book, or two, and enjoy spending time together. All ages!!
1. And our favourite activity for a rainy day..... visit Treasure Island Toys!!! Get out of the rain and come in and play at your local toy store!!
581 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M4K 1P9
Toll Free: 1-855-869-2469 (1-855-TOY AHOY)
Mondays - Fridays: 9:30am to 7:00pm
Saturdays: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Sundays: 11:00am to 5:00pm
© 2017 Treasure Island Toys